From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Some questions about Gentoo
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:30:01
1 Lucas Nussbaum <lucas@××××××××××××××.net>:
2
3 > I'm involved both in Debian and Ubuntu development, and I'm often
4 > frustrated by how little I know about the other distributions.
5
6 Why frustrated? That way you can maintain good set of prejudices...:)
7
8 > Q1. Packages
9 [...]
10
11 Gentoo is special here in some regards.
12
13 > - Did I send that mail to the right mailing list?
14
15 In the first place, yes. :) But this is perfect for our PR team [1] as
16 they can give you some kind of official answer.
17
18 > - Do you think that this initiative is interesting?
19
20 Yes.
21
22 V-Li
23
24 [1] <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/pr/>
25 --
26 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
27 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
28
29 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>