From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Arthur Zamarin (arthurzam)
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 16:17:53
1 Hey all,
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce an addition to our family: Arthur Zamarin
4 from Israel! Arthur has already joined our Python core project, and I
5 see they've been entangled with critical python work lately. Here's what
6 Arthur writes about themself:
7 "As of now, I'm working as a lecturer of Software Engineering in a
8 College. Mainly teaching first two years of a Bachelor degree. Just now
9 finished my Bachelor degree in Software Engineering. My main language is
10 Hebrew, but I freely read and understand English, but sometimes I write
11 with errors. My hobbies are mainly History and Middle East studying."
12
13 Congratulations on that Bachelor's degree!
14
15 And please give Arthur a warm welcome!

OpenPGP_signature.asc application/pgp-signature