From: "Mr. Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Daniel "lejonet" Kuehn
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 23:05:25
1 On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:31:38PM +0000, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Hi everybody,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Daniel "lejonet"
5 > Kuehn is joining us from Stockholm, Sweden. He will be joining the
6 > hardened team for starters. Here is how he describes himself:
7 >
8 > "I am a 22 year old guy that have been into linux since 5-6 years back
9 > and I have been repairing computers since I was 10. I have been doing
10 > martial arts since I was 7 and love training in general. I currently
11 > train parkour and aim to focus a lot more on that the coming year.
12 >
13 > Other interests I have is electronics and knowledge in general, I love
14 > to learn things and can easily sit with a new subject for hours just
15 > reading about it and trying new things. I am currently enrolled in the
16 > Royal Institute of Technology of Sweden in a program for a bachelor in
17 > computer science.
18 >
19 > I am very interested in languages, both programming and human, and
20 > specifically the asian languages and culture."
21 >
22 > Please give him a warm welcome :)
23 >
24 > --
25 > Regards,
26 > Markos Chandras / Gentoo Linux Developer / Key ID: B4AFF2C2
29 Well, it's about time we made you official! Welcome aboard!
32 Mr. Aaron W. Swenson
33 Gentoo Linux
34 Developer, Proxy Committer
35 Email : titanofold@g.o
36 GnuPG FP : 2C00 7719 4F85 FB07 A49C 0E31 5713 AA03 D1BB FDA0
37 GnuPG ID : D1BBFDA0