From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Re: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Special meeting [WAS: Council meeting summary for 8 May 2008] (fwd)
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 19:30:58
1 On Tue, 20 May 2008 19:53:33 +0100
2 Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3 > Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
4 > > I do believe I addressed all your nonsense before you even posted
5 > > it. Now please don't do it again. I'm going to be ignoring anything
6 > > further along those lines.
7 > >
8 > No you just focussed on the aside at the end, understandably (while
9 > avoiding the point that, as ever, you expect to use the Gentoo ebuild
10 > tree.)
11
12 Er. No. You are, as always, entirely wrong.
13
14 Seriously. Please apologise for your two nonsense posts in this thread
15 and promise never to try that again.
18 Ciaran McCreesh