From: hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Questions for Candidates (was: Questioning/Interviewing council nominees)
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 00:08:51
1 Well, thanks for all that nonsense, derailing and offtopic crap.
2
3 Neither the mailing list mods, nor userrel seem to think some
4 intervention is necessary.
5
6 I was not aware of a gentoo policy that trolls are allowed on our
7 mailing lists. I apologize for my ignorance.
8 I hope you will realize some day that this is one of the reasons why
9 some people unsubscribe from, reroute to trash or just ignore gentoo MLs.
10
11 Next time I will definitely choose a different channel for this kind of
12 thing, if at all.