From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>, gentoo-nfp <gentoo-nfp@l.g.o>
Cc: council@g.o, trustees@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Combined Council/Trustee meeting 2018-02-17 agenda
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2018 19:37:01
1 Hello, everyone.
2
3 I've been asked to send out a general reminder that the Combined
4 Council/Trustee meeting will be held today (2018-02-17) at 21:00 UTC
5 [1], in #gentoo-trustees channel. The meeting is public, and everyone is
6 welcome to attend.
7
8 There were no new items proposed, so we will reiterate over the same
9 agenda as last month. I'm quoting it below from Matthew Thode's mail
10 [2].
11
12 [1]:https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20180217T21
13 [2]:https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/ad849ae38217c92ffd2ecf0873eef190
14
15 ---
16
17 Agenda:
18 Council:
19 - Copyright Policy
20 - https://bugs.gentoo.org/642072
21 - https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Aliceinwire/CopyrightPolicy
22 - Financial status of the foundation
23 - irs status
24 - Purpose of the Foundation Council split
25 - Why we're preventing each from serving on in the other
26 - Legal protection for the foundation
27 - D&O quote
28 - Criteria for accepting members to the foundation
29 - Funding for travel and meetups
30
31 Foundation:
32 - CoC enforcement
33 - Current enforecemnt (or lack thereof) exposes us to possible harrassment
34 claims.
35 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib7tFvw34DM (about 20 minutes in)
36 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZSli7QW4rg
37 - Comrel
38 - Same issues as with CoC enforcement, lack of enforcement exposes
39 us to possible harrassment claims.
40 - Who oversees it and how often are reviews of comrel decisions done?
41 - Appointment only from within comrel to comrel member has self
42 reenforcement attributes that could be counterproductive.
45 Best regards,
46 Michał Górny