From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: zerochaos@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Rick "zerochaos" Farina
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 18:03:31
1 On 06/11/2012 09:09 PM, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > Good evening everyone,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Rick
5 > "zerochaos" Farina is joining us from Moon Township, Pennsylvania,
6 > USA and he will be working on releng, catalyst, genkernel, netmon
7 > and crypto teams. Here is how he describes himself: "I have been a
8 > gentoo user for almost a decade and a pentoo developer for 8 years.
9 > I come from a background in network and computer security with a
10 > focus in wifi and relatedly entertaining subjects. My goals are to
11 > merge in the useful tools from my existing overlay as well as
12 > fight against entropy whenever possible."
13
14 That's a welcome surprise! Rick, welcome on board!
15
16 Best,
20 Sebastian