From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Yixun Lan (dlan)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 20:58:16
1 On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 06:17:53PM +0100, justin wrote:
2 > Hello everybody,
3 >
4 > it is a pleasure for me to introduce to you the first addition to our
5 > developer team this year.
6 >
7 > His name is Yixun Lan and you will already find several contributions
8 > under his nick "dlan" in our tree, for example for xen and autofs. These
9 > and cjk will be the main areas he will work on in the beginning.
10 >
11 > Here are some lines he wrote about himself.
12 >
13 > Hi all, I'm from China, and living in Shanghai, working for a
14 > semiconductor company. I have been using Gentoo quite long time (since
15 > 2003), and also a open source advocator. While not doing computer stuff,
16 > I'd like to listen to music, watch videos, stay with family.
17 >
18 > Please join me in giving him a warm welcome,
19
20 Sure do : Welcome!