From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Mats "matsl" Lidell
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 23:57:18
1 El 23/03/13 00:33, Markos Chandras escribió:
2 > Good evening everyone,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Mats "matsl"
5 > Lidell is joining us from Stockholm, Sweden and he will be working on
6 > the XEmacs ebuilds. Here is how he describers himself:
7 >
8 > "I'm Mats Lidell. I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I am 55 and been
9 > working with software since 1981. Lately I have been working much with
10 > C++ and C#. I started to use GNU Emacs in the mid 80th and during the
11 > years moved over to use XEmacs. Since some years I now take active
12 > part in the XEmacs project.
13 > I'm married and have four kids, all are grown up by now. I have a past
14 > as amateur musician but the only thing I play now is floor ball!"
15 Tjena och välkommen, jag hopas att du trivas med oss :D