From: Yury German <blueknight@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Staffing Needs refurbished!
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 06:12:03
1 ________________
2 Yury German
3 Gentoo Security Team | Planet Gentoo | Gentoo Infrastructure
4 Email: blueknight@g.o
5
6 GPG Fingerprint: 8858 89D6 C0C4 75C4 D0DD FA00 EEAF ED89 024C 043
7
8 > On Jul 21, 2017, at 6:32 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
9 >
10 > On pią, 2017-07-21 at 23:07 +0200, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
11 >>> If you have any ideas how to improve the page even more, possibly
12 >>> classify the needs better, your comments will also be most welcome.
13 >>>
14 >>
15 >> Make (part of) the the requirements more clear and semi-formal. E.g., have a
16 >> switch "not required / soft requirement / hard requirement", which maybe
17 >> changes table sorting:
18 >>
19 >> * Must be Gentoo dev?
20 >
21 > Kinda makes sense. I wonder if we should also have a special category
22 > for proxied maintainers there.
23
24 There is more then Proxy Maintainers. There are also positions within Security that do not require Dev Access
28 >> * (what else?)
29 >
30 > I was thinking of some kind of 'topic'. Like, some jobs involve package
31 > maintenance, some just testing, and some upstream code development.
32 >
33 > Maybe it'd be worth to consider it as some kind of tag/keyword system.
34 > Otherwise, I feel like soon enough it's going to have 10 questions or so
35 > ;-).
38 >> The table is a bit silly in the sense that part of it addresses devs, part
39 >> not...
40 >
41 > --
42 > Best regards,