From: R0b0t1 <r030t1@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project <gentoo-project@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [gentoo-nfp] Foundation meeting agenda for April 2018 - update1
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 23:11:19
1 On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
2 > W dniu sob, 14.04.2018 o godzinie 17∶27 -0400, użytkownik Rich Freeman
3 > napisał:
4 >> On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 4:51 PM, Matthew Thode
5 >> <prometheanfire@g.o> wrote:
6 >> >
7 >> > - Formalize Gentoo Foundation's control over Gentoo infrastructure (src: drobbins)
8 >> > - https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-nfp/message/151b44012a649a98a5e5268d3ed35bdd
9 >>
10 >> While you're discussing securing our infrastructure you might want to
11 >> discuss what actions the Foundation intends to take in the event
12 >> somebody trespasses on our property, such as using it after being
13 >> expressly told not to.
16 > Does the law of the NM state permit shooting trespassers? And if not,
17 > can we please move it to one that does?
20 You could report the intrusion to the FBI as a violation of the
21 Computer Fraud and Abuse Act. This might be more harmful than
22 shooting.