From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items for upcoming council meeting (2022-08-14)
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 17:49:19
1 On Sun, 2022-07-31 at 09:24 -0700, Georgy Yakovlev wrote:
2 > Please reply with any topics you wish to be discussed during the next
3 > council meeting (2022-08-14).
4 >
5 > Current default agenda:
6 > 1. Roll call
7 > 2. Open bugs with council participation
8 > 3. Open floor
11 I would like to request the Council to request a status update along
12 with complete information about the current options from the Foundation
13 regarding the umbrella options still available to us. Afterwards,
14 I would like the Council to make a decision on which of these options to
15 follow.
18 Best regards,
19 Michał Górny