From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Groups under the Council or Foundation: the structure & processes thereof
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 07:02:35
1 On November 14, 2016 4:13:21 AM GMT+01:00, Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > think IIRC that we already had an anongit.gentoo.org
4 >server pool on the todo list somewhere so that we *wouldn't* have to
5 >use
6 >github.
7
8 Could you *please* stop loudly voicing opinions on things that you clearly have no clue about, and didn't even spend a second checking?
9
10 anongit exists and is fully functional. A single click on that hostname should be sufficient to convince you of that.
11 --
12 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.