From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: arches.desc & GLEP 72 (was: Re: [gentoo-project] Items for Council Agenda, May 14)
Date: Sat, 06 May 2017 14:35:03
1 Am Samstag, 29. April 2017, 19:00:34 CEST schrieb Anthony G. Basile:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 >
4 > The Gentoo Council will be meeting in two weeks. If anyone has any
5 > issues we need to discuss, please let me know and I'll put it on the
6 > agenda. Thanks.
7
8 I've converted the arches.desc proposal into a GLEP, taking (some of) the
9 mailing list comments into account.
10
11 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/GLEP:72
12 https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:Dilfridge/GLEP:72
13
14 (the texts are identical at the moment, but if there are additional comments I
15 can more easily adapt the version in my user space).
16
17 I would like the council to talk about it and potentially give it a go-ahead.
18
19 An implementation is still missing though.
20
21 Cheers,
22 Andreas
25 Andreas K. Hüttel
26 dilfridge@g.o
27 Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)