From: Steve Dibb <beandog@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Ian "axs" Stakenvicius
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 20:35:43
1 On 10/13/2011 01:24 PM, Markos Chandras wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA512
4 >
5 > Good evening everyone,
6 >
7 > It is my please to announce a new member to our family. Ian "axs"
8 > Stakenvicius is joining as from Ottawa, Canada. For starters, he will
9 > be working on various ebuilds and he wants to join mozilla and x86
10 > herds in the future. This is how he describes himself:
11 >
12 > "Canadian all my life; graduated from Carleton.U (Ottawa) in 2003; work
13 > for a company that monitors and forecasts outdoor pollen levels;
14 > married, have a kid; hobbies include cycling (road& mountain), skiing
15 > (xc& alpine), rock climbing (mainly indoor), and renovating my house. I
16 > also like to tinker with technology and have been building systems
17 > (hardware or software) for various things for as long as I can remember."
18 >
19 > Please give him a warm welcome :)
20
21 Yay! We can assign him the task of removing udev. :)
22
23 Steve