From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: Re: SCALE Early Bird Registration ends tonight!
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 07:26:42
1 Gareth J. Greenaway wrote:
2 > Steve,
3 >
4 > I am sorry you believe this to be spam, and as a matter of fact I had sent
5 > emails to the Gentoo lists regarding SCALE, the call for papers, etc. over
6 > the past few months. The promotional code that I provided will continue
7 > to work but the price will be $35 instead of $30. As far as wanting
8 > Gentoo devels there, I have been in contact with both David Shakaryan and
9 > Christel Dahlskjaer regarding the Gentoo booth at SCALE.
10 >
11 My apologies, Gareth, for jumping to the wrong conclusion.
15 gentoo-project@l.g.o mailing list