From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo mini-summit
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 03:03:02
On 16:02 Mon 21 May     , Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
> > Hello > > > > we're given a unique opportunity to have a Gentoo mini-conference / workshop > > in Prague, CZ.... > > Well, I certainly like the idea, and will try to come... :) in general willing > to contribute, but right now it's still very early for (my) planning...
There's a chance I will be in Germany immediately afterwards to speak at EclipseCon Europe (was invited, just need to work out travel funding), so I might be able to swing in a couple days early for this. Unfortunately it overlaps with the GSoC mentor summit, but that's life. -- Thanks, Donnie Donnie Berkholz Council Member / Sr. Developer, Gentoo Linux <> Analyst, RedMonk <>