From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: twitch153@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Devan Franchini (twitch153)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:35:39
1 On 08/19/2013 02:42 AM, justin wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 >
4 > I would like to announce our newest addition from Buffalo NY, Devan
5 > Franchini who will contribute as twitch153.
6 >
7 > He is a student of Anthony (blueness) at the D'youville college and is
8 > studying for a degree in Information Technology. With Anthony he has
9 > been working for some time already on the webapp-config, where he will
10 > continue his contribution at first.
11 >
12 > Last year he contributed to the GSOC with swift on selinux policy generator.
15 > Please give him all a warm welcome!
18 kudos! Now get back to work!
21 Anthony G. Basile, Ph.D.
22 Gentoo Linux Developer [Hardened]
23 E-Mail : blueness@g.o
24 GnuPG FP : 1FED FAD9 D82C 52A5 3BAB DC79 9384 FA6E F52D 4BBA
25 GnuPG ID : F52D4BBA