From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer John R. Graham
Date: Sat, 07 Jan 2012 00:52:42
It is a pleasure to announce another addition to our base of developers:
John R. Graham is joining us from the US and will help as a forums

Here is, how he describes himself:
> I'm married, with two almost grown children: one in college (engineering), one > about to be (undecided). I'm a private pilot; flying has been a hobby of mine > most of my life. I've flown gliders and piston engine airplanes. I have a > combined wood and metal shop in my house in which I'm building a small two- > seat aerobatic airplane. I'm an avid reader with fairly narrow focus: lots of > science fiction, lots of technical books, and the occasional thriller or > mystery. Then there's running for bulk exercise, hiking with my wife for > pleasure. :)
So give him a warm welcome, dont miss to browse our forums and write some new lines, so he always has something to read. :-) -- Thomas Sachau Gentoo Linux Developer

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer John R. Graham Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon@g.o>