From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Preparations Council meeting 2011-08-09
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2011 18:54:57
1 On 31-07-2011 20:03:23 +0100, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > I would like to add the following item to the agenda
3 >
4 > * Optional runtime dependencies [1],[2]
5 >
6 > [1]
7 > http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_808590a7c34401a8761d793bbb68a280.xml
8 >
9 > [2]
10 > http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_2342bd1cad57e432a319c55e3ef7e6df.xml
11 >
12 > I volunteer to prepare a summary with the key points as discussed on the
13 > listed threads and discuss the possibility to include a solution as a
14 > future EAPI feature
15
16 Please do, and make it clear what the council has to vote on. If no
17 voting is necessary yet, make it clear what question(s) you like to have
18 answers from council members for.
22 Fabian Groffen
23 Gentoo on a different level