From: Alexander Berntsen <bernalex@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Future Election Visibility improvements? ( Was: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Council election: less than 8h left to vote! )
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:14:32
In Reply to: Re: [gentoo-project] Future Election Visibility improvements? ( Was: Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Council election: less than 8h left to vote! ) by Hans de Graaff
1 For next year, perhaps the election team could curl (or similarly
2 automate) these notifications, and try to remember to verify their being
3 sent? Maybe change #gentoo-dev's topic to have the council information
4 as the first thing in it (if that wasn't already done this year, and I
5 missed it).
6
7 I don't think anything more drastic needs to be done. You're doing a
8 good job already, in my opinion. So a quick thanks to the election team
9 for doing their best to handle such a vital, yet (to me) incredibly
10 boring task!
11 --
12 Alexander
13 bernalex@g.o