From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Alice Ferrazzi (alicef)
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:28:31
2 > I love penguin but not every penguin just the most fast Gentoo penguin! I'm
3 > organizing some Gentoo study meeting in Japan and i'm living/studing in
4 > Japan, but i'm not Japanese, actually i'm Italian (but I have almost no
5 > interest in Italy). I'm now studying System Development in Japan for
6 > becoming a full time worker in Japan. I love to read Japanese books in
7 > Japanese and my favorite food is ochazuke (お茶漬け). I like programming in
8 > python (help my mind feel relaxed) and scripting in zsh or bash and
9 > making/testing new programming language, and i have some interest in kernel
10 > and networking. I use vim as main text editor but i like to use also cat
11 > and nano(from handbook suggestion). My WM is Qtile with fallback on
12 > Awesome.
15 Welcome to Gentoo Alice!
16
17 It's great to see the worldwide community growing.
18
19 All the best,
20 Andreas
23 Andreas K. Huettel