From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@g.o>, Gentoo Council <council@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2015-10-11
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 19:12:04
1 On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:01 AM, Andreas K. Huettel
2 <dilfridge@g.o> wrote:
3 >
4 > the Gentoo Council will meet again on Sunday, October 11 at 19:00 UTC in
5 > #gentoo-council on freenode.
6 >
7 > Please reply to this message with any items you would like us to discuss
8 > or vote on.
11 I'd like to actually drive to some kinds of votes around dynamic dependencies.
12
13 To that end I intend to propose a few concrete resolutions that can be
14 taken individually around changes in:
15 1. Direct runtime dependencies in ebuilds.
16 2. Dependencies in virtuals.
17 3. Dependencies in eclasses.
18
19 In some cases I may publish more than one proposal, both to get some
20 discussion, and also in the hope that we have an alternative ready
21 should some options not be approved.
22
23 I'm posting this now though as a placeholder and to get it in this thread.
26 Rich