From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New Developer: Gokturk Yuksek
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 08:44:54
1 On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 07:32:44PM +0200, Amy Winston wrote:
2 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
3 > Göktürk Yüksek is joining us from New York, USA.
4 > He has been working on dev-manaual (and will continue his work as an
5 > official developer). Here is how he describes himself:
6 >
7 > "I am a PhD candidate in Computer Science specializing in secure storage
8 > systems. Other areas of interest include plausible deniability, high
9 > performance hybrid file systems and energy efficient storage. I teach
10 > Aikido, practice archery and play a variety of wind instruments in my
11 > spare time."
12
13 That is an impressive set of interests that you have. Make sure to drop by
14 the Gentoo Hardened team once in a while.
15
16 Welcome to the team!
17
18 Wkr,