From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] GLEP 76: Copyright Policy
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2018 02:52:43
1 You obviously didn't explicitly say that. Forgive me for the lack of sarcasm tags.
2
3 Yes doing work that is inaccurate and lends to no good cause is busy work. Yes, someone would have to do it. No devs wouldn't be mandated too.
4
5 And years later we still have no problems with any copyright issues.
6
7 These lists are full of end of the world scenarios just like the council/trustee/foundation crap.
8
9 We have issues (like taxes) and then we bikeshed it until our fingers bleed all the while *one* guy tries to save it by doing actual work.
10
11 Another beautiful Gentoo day. <--- Rich, this is sarcasm.
12