From: Kristian Fiskerstrand <k_f@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
Cc: desultory <desultory@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Appeals of Moderation Decisions
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2019 13:41:32
On 2/3/19 12:44 PM, Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 3. Februar 2019, 05:22:09 CET schrieb desultory: >> >> ComRel, as I have previously mentioned, engages in some extremely >> questionable practices, though (again) to their credit at least they >> admit it. > > And parts of forums should rather go away sooner than later, given how even > moderators take part in highly questionable threads. That mess also reflects > on Gentoo as a whole. >
To be more concrete here if we want to put it on the agenda, we're talking about OTW only, or are there other categories etc that are non-gentoo-related on official communication channels? -- Kristian Fiskerstrand OpenPGP keyblock reachable at hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net fpr:94CB AFDD 3034 5109 5618 35AA 0B7F 8B60 E3ED FAE3