From: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Groups under the Council or Foundation: the structure & processes thereof
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 00:26:26
1 On 10/12/2016 04:30 PM, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
2 > TL;DR: move comrel, infra, PR to Foundation. Have strict(er) application
3 > of policies to them in line with their powers.
4
5 That's a surprising idea, and invites questions to consequences.
6 >
7 > I've deliberately broken the thread, but also include some history in
8 > the origins of the groups.
9 >