From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>, gentoo-nfp@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo metastructure reform - reality and SPI
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 21:46:14
1 Am Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2017, 07:03:15 CET schrieb Michael Palimaka:
2 > Gentoo is a community-driven project lead by the Council, and we should
3 > keep it that way. I therefore propose we follow the lead of other major
4 > projects[0] and become associated with SPI[1], making use of their
5 > various services[2] such as accepting donations, and holding funds and
6 > other assets. As an associated project, Gentoo would retain its
7 > independence - SPI would not own, govern, or otherwise control us.
10 ++
11
12 As said otherwise already, this is the reform proposal which in my opinion is
13 best.