From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@××××××.org>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: A plan for Gentoo
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 17:47:40
1 Hey Raymond,
2
3 Yes, the love of Gentoo is what we should be focusing on! Gentoo is an
4 amazing distro and community -- our passion should fuel us to think big and
5 set some ambitious goals for the future. Our concern for our senior
6 contributors should motivate us to make sure that they get as much benefit
7 as possible from their involvement with Gentoo and continued to be both
8 challenged and supported. Like you point out, often people will 'graduate'
9 to a full-time job related to Gentoo in some way. I would like to explore
10 the possibility of building these bridges with internships and other
11 collaborative activities with Google, Sony and others.
12
13 -Daniel
14
15 On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Raymond Jennings <shentino@×××××.com>