From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Evidence of idella4's damage to Gentoo, please
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 15:36:28
1 On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 10:26:17 -0500
2 "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Monday, December 5, 2016 10:10:51 AM EST Yury German wrote:
5 > [...]
6 > >
7 > > Look enough instigating already…. You want to know what is going to affect
8 > > your future work status, etc… it is SH*T like mailing list where you are
9 > > instigating problems non stop.
10 >
11 > Would this problem be known if I had not exposed it?
12
13 Would it be exposed if I'd not noticed the mistake?
14
15 Also, what happens when I attempt spoofing senders? *Lets see*