From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2012-04-03
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 09:04:00
1 On 20-03-2012 22:34:14 +0100, Pacho Ramos wrote:
2 > > My idea would be that we first vote if we want to address the issue.
3 > > If this is accepted, then we would have to decide between the
4 > > different solutions that have been proposed.
5 > >
6 > > We have attempted to collect all ideas here:
7 > > <http://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Alternate_EAPI_mechanisms>
8 > >
9 > From my point of view, both decisions could be made at the same meeting:
10 > 1º Should we discuss it? -> Yes -> go to 2º // No -> end
11 > 2º Discuss alternatives
12 >
13 > That would safe time in case you decide to address that issue and
14 > wouldn't hurt in case you don't :)
15
16 IMO we don't have to waste a (part of a) meeting on deciding if we want
17 to address the issue at all. We (council) should just reach that
18 conclusion here on-list, so we can prepare for the actual votes in
19 actual council meeting.
24 Fabian Groffen
25 Gentoo on a different level