From: "Petteri R├Ąty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New staff: Rudy Grigar (basic)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:29:13
From the dungeons of OSUOSL we have Rudy "basic" Grigar. Ruby is our
newest infra monkey. He was recruited to work on our cfengine setup but
will most likely do other infra tasks too. He is currently working as a
student systems administrator at OSUOSL and hopes to finish his degree
at some point. Probably not as good a professional as our Czech
developers but he still tries to catch them in the most drunken
developer contest every once in a while.

<Insert something supposedly funny here>,

PS. pva stop slacking so that people don't have to put up with my
introduction emails any more

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-project] New staff: Rudy Grigar (basic) David Shakaryan <omp@g.o>