From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] New staff: Rudy Grigar (basic)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 21:29:13
1 From the dungeons of OSUOSL we have Rudy "basic" Grigar. Ruby is our
2 newest infra monkey. He was recruited to work on our cfengine setup but
3 will most likely do other infra tasks too. He is currently working as a
4 student systems administrator at OSUOSL and hopes to finish his degree
5 at some point. Probably not as good a professional as our Czech
6 developers but he still tries to catch them in the most drunken
7 developer contest every once in a while.
8
9 <Insert something supposedly funny here>,
10 Petteri
11
12 PS. pva stop slacking so that people don't have to put up with my
13 introduction emails any more