From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Amadeusz Żołnowski (aidecoe)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:48:07
1 On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 2:00 AM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
2 > I'm happy to re-introduce Amadeusz Żołnowski (aidecoe), this time as a
3 > Gentoo developer. Amadeusz worked with Lance Albertson (Ramereth) as a
4 > Google Summer of Code student last summer, working on dracut. He's
5 > interested in working on dracut, as well as genkernel, plymouth, and
6 > other miscellaneous boot-related packages.
7 >
8 > Here's what Amadeusz has to say about himself:
9 >
10 > "I'm from Poland. I'm studying Computer Science at Gdańsk University of
11 > Technology. Thanks to the university I don't have much life, so what can
12 > I say? In rare free time I contribute to Dracut, waste my time on
13 > #gentoo-pl, experiment with software, which leads me to more and more
14 > compact and handy environment (prefer console apps). I'm devoted to the
15 > editor of the beast (Vim, to be strict). mpd usually plays electronic
16 > music, sometimes classical and metal. Besides computers I like
17 > philosophy, humor of Monty Python, G. Carlin and South Park, J. Conrad's
18 > books and walking along the beach at night..."
19 >
20 > Please give him a warm welcome.
23 Welcome to the fold :)
26 ~Nirbheek Chauhan