From: Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] 'Gentoo in 2020' summary
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2021 09:15:28
1 Hi,
2
3 I think this is a nice idea. I'll have to return to this as right now I
4 can't prioritize everything truly global and exciting that happened...
5 maybe something with Mozilla products and overall wayland becoming more
6 popular.
7
8 But one important thing I did notice is that during 2020 ::gentoo
9 repository received more commits than ever before during git-era. And by
10 a huge margin. I'd mention something related to that, looks like
11 dev/user activity was at its peak last year.
12
13 Any project leaders/members could come up with something. Well I'll
14 return with markdowns added.
15
16 -- juippis
17