From: Mikle Kolyada <zlogene@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o, gentoo-project@l.g.o, Joonas Niilola <juippis@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Joonas Niilola (juippis)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:03:54
1 Good day/night to everyone!
2
3 It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
4
5 Joonas Niilola is joining us from Turku, Finland.
6
7 Some of you may have already seen him working on various packages
8 through the proxy-maintainers
9
10 project. He will be also helping out with Mozilla and Gnome packages.
11
12 Here is how he describes himself:
13
14 "Linux user since 2001, Gentoo user since 2003. My workfield has nothing to
15   do with computers or IT, so using Gentoo has always been something
16 else than
17   a career choice. I work in construction currently.
18
19   I live with my girlfriend, and our three dogs: A Danish-Swedish
20 farmdog and
21   two Australian Kelpies. When I see a chromium update, it means our
22 girls are
23   going for a longer walk than usual ;)
24
25   On my free time I train for Strongman. I'm also enthusiastic for good
26 food,
27   and good whisky. And most importantly, for Gentoo :)"
28
29 Please give him a warm welcome!