From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Agenda for Council meeting 2012-03-13
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:02:32
Petteri Räty schrieb:
> Hi everyone, > Sorry about sending the agenda late. I had a reminder but then didn't > remember to act on it. > > So the agenda is as follows: > > 1. roll call (5 minutes) > 2. initial timeline for EAPI 5 suggestions (20min) > 3. utf8 as default locale [1] (30min) > a) should we have one (15min) > b) what profile exactly (15min) > 4. open floor > > The git timeline is not in council hands so it should be discussed in > gentoo-scm. > > The meeting will be on #gentoo-council@freenode on 2012-03-13 20UTC. > Hope to see you there. > > Regards, > Petteri > > [1] > > >
Please drop 2. from the agenda. My question was about adding cross-compile support to EAPI-5 and only about a timeline, if cross-compile support is in EAPI-5. I will create a summary with some details for this cross-compile support for discussion and the following council, so that the details are not scattered over different threads and postings. -- Thomas Sachau Gentoo Linux Developer