From: Thomas Sachau <tommy@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Agenda for Council meeting 2012-03-13
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 12:02:32
1 Petteri Räty schrieb:
2 > Hi everyone,
3 > Sorry about sending the agenda late. I had a reminder but then didn't
4 > remember to act on it.
5 >
6 > So the agenda is as follows:
7 >
8 > 1. roll call (5 minutes)
9 > 2. initial timeline for EAPI 5 suggestions (20min)
10 > 3. utf8 as default locale [1] (30min)
11 > a) should we have one (15min)
12 > b) what profile exactly (15min)
13 > 4. open floor
14 >
15 > The git timeline is not in council hands so it should be discussed in
16 > gentoo-scm.
17 >
18 > The meeting will be on #gentoo-council@freenode on 2012-03-13 20UTC.
19 > Hope to see you there.
20 >
21 > Regards,
22 > Petteri
23 >
24 > [1]
25 > http://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-dev/msg_2ffb7ea72e6209439600c371f6fc071d.xml
29 Please drop 2. from the agenda. My question was about adding
30 cross-compile support to EAPI-5 and only about a timeline, if
31 cross-compile support is in EAPI-5.
32 I will create a summary with some details for this cross-compile support
33 for discussion and the following council, so that the details are not
34 scattered over different threads and postings.
38 Thomas Sachau
39 Gentoo Linux Developer