From: Thomas Anderson <tanderson@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New developer: Pacho Ramos (pacho)
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 15:30:40
1 On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 10:20:18PM +0200, Petteri R??ty wrote:
2 > It's time to introduce the newest addition to our keyword monkeys.
3 > Joining us from Oviedo/Asturias, Spain is Pacho "pacho" Ramos. A distro
4 > shopper Pacho has experience with for example OpenSuse, Ubuntu, Fedora
5 > and Mandriva besides Gentoo. He is a member and current "de facto"
6 > coordinator of the Mandriva Bug Triage Team. Hopefully he will see the
7 > light of Gentoo and focus solely on Gentoo in the future.
8 >
9 > Here's how he describes himself: "I am currently studying Biology in
10 > Universidad de Oviedo and will start fourh year soon. I have special
11 > interest in Microbiology area. My main hobby is to learn about
12 > automobiles, specially its engines. I also do some of its maintainance
13 > with help of my father. I don't have my own car, but like to drive our
14 > Seat Leon MKI TDI 110cv and, specially, our old Seat Toledo MKI 2.0E. We
15 > use two cars as we are a big family, I am the first of five bros. I also
16 > like to listen to music, currently I like Tool, Apocalyptica, Red Hot
17 > Chili Peppers, Dire Straits and Jethro Tull. I also try to follow
18 > current political affairs."
19 >
20 > File a lot of keywording requests so he starts to feel like home,
21 > Petteri
24 Welcome Aboard Pacho!
25
26 I hope you enjoy squashing some of those amd64 bugs we have a 'few' of. :P
31 Thomas Anderson
32 Gentoo Developer
34 Areas of responsibility:
35 AMD64, Secretary to the Gentoo Council