From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council: Policy for Systemd units
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 23:26:34
1 On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 07:35:53PM +0100, Markos Chandras wrote:
2 > This entire thread proves how immature we are as a developer community
3 > and that we rather
4 > ignore our users for the sake of our interests and stubbornness. And
5 > of course this is a classic example
6 > of a non-existing or bad leadership.
7
8 Markos,
9
10 you are absolutely right. There are developers in this distro who will
11 ignore users, and other developers, in order to pursue their personal
12 agendas.
13
14 You are also right about over-all leadership in this distribution. Parts
15 of it are non-existent and parts of it are afraid to make controvercial
16 decisions, so things have not gotten done.
17
18 William