From: justin <jlec@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-project] New developer: Yixun Lan (dlan)
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 17:18:05
1 Hello everybody,
2
3 it is a pleasure for me to introduce to you the first addition to our
4 developer team this year.
5
6 His name is Yixun Lan and you will already find several contributions
7 under his nick "dlan" in our tree, for example for xen and autofs. These
8 and cjk will be the main areas he will work on in the beginning.
9
10 Here are some lines he wrote about himself.
11
12 Hi all, I'm from China, and living in Shanghai, working for a
13 semiconductor company. I have been using Gentoo quite long time (since
14 2003), and also a open source advocator. While not doing computer stuff,
15 I'd like to listen to music, watch videos, stay with family.
16
17 Please join me in giving him a warm welcome,
18
19 Justin