From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Council meeting 2015-01-13: call for agenda items
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 00:02:25
1 On Sunday 28 December 2014 17:45:36 Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > Am Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2014, 12:57:16 schrieb Michał Górny:
3 > > We should also finally decide on a clear way of knowing who's on
4 > > the team. Right now wiki list seems to be the de-facto solution but
5 > > many developers simply don't want to get a wiki account...
6 >
7 > Given that all project pages are supposed to move to the wiki, the wiki *is*
8 > the solution...
9
10 I only work on Mediawiki if I get paid for it. It's a horrible ... thingy.
11 Especially the Semantic Mediawiki extensions are something amazingly insane.
12 (I still babysit a SMW install with ~25k articles, it's so full of race
13 condition and glitches that it'd be a great story to scare kids)
14
15 If it were something sane it'd be a lot easier to get near it (and not wait
16 5-20sec on each pageload)