From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: quantumsummers <matthew.summers@××××××××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Gentoo Council 2009/2010 - Nominations are now open
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 03:35:19
1 On 09:11 Sun 14 Jun , quantumsummers wrote:
2 > I wish to thank Patrick for nominating me for the Council election. I
3 > must decline, however, due to the conflict presented by my current
4 > seat on the board of trustees of the Foundation.
5
6 Just to get it out there, I don't think there's any actual conflict here
7 (although the foundation bylaws disallow it, presumably because some
8 people appear to think there is -- the reasoning isn't explained). They
9 have completely separate roles without significant overlap.
12 Thanks,
13 Donnie
14
15 Donnie Berkholz