From: "Daniel Campbell (zlg)" <zlg@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 19:03:49
1 Ugh, sorry. I still can't get K-9 to let me reply at the bottom, so my reply got mixed in at the bottom of yours! *sigh*
4 -------- Original Message --------
5 From: "Daniel Campbell (zlg)" <zlg@g.o>
6 Sent: February 5, 2016 11:00:45 AM PST
7 To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
13 -------- Original Message --------
14 From: "Anthony G. Basile" <blueness@g.o>
15 Sent: February 5, 2016 3:49:42 AM PST
16 To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
17 Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Call for Agenda Items -- Council Meeting 2016-02-14
18