From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items -- Council meeting 2012-05-08
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:04:39
1 Roy Bamford wrote:
2
3 > Council involvement is only useful where there is a choice to be made
4 > between alternatives and the proponents of the options can't agree.
5 > In the udev case, there is as yet, no viable alternative, so the option
6 > is take it or leave it.
7 >
8 > Gentoo may wish to support separate /usr without an initrd but until
9 > the code base allows it, there is nothing for the council to vote on.
12 What did they vote on during the last meeting then?
13
14 Just curious.
15
16 Dale
17
21 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
22 how you interpreted my words!
23
24 Miss the compile output? Hint:
25 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"