From: Kenton Groombridge <concord@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] New developer: Viorel Munteanu (ceamac)
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 13:28:30
1 On 22/11/01 08:51AM, Joonas Niilola wrote:
2 > Hey all,
3 >
4 > it is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family: Viorel
5 > Munteanu from Romania! Viorel is probably most known for maintaining the
6 > Virtualbox stack and TigerVNC. Here's what Viorel wrote about himself:
7 >
8 > "I am from Bucharest, Romania. I like old photos, especially with
9 > buses, trams, trains, the way the city looked, old buildings, a bit of
10 > history. And I like computers, programming, Linux. My first
11 > distribution was Slackware 3.4 (with kernel 2.0.30), but now I use
12 > mostly Gentoo and Debian.
13 >
14 > I also like games, especially Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck
15 > Simulator, Transport Fever 2, Mud Runner, Snow Runner, and others,
16 > including some retro gaming."
17 >
18 > What's up with this path From Slackware To Gentoo? Seems like a common
19 > route to take. Please give him a warm welcome to the Gentoo family!
20 >
21 > -- juippis
22
23 Welcome to the team!