From: Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] Call for agenda items - Council meeting 2013-10-08
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 19:03:47
1 On Saturday 02 November 2013 13:52:17 William Hubbs wrote:
2 > 1) empty keywords (this appears to be what most people are doing)
3 > 2) package.mask (not required, the way I see it, because of 1 and
4 > because package.mask shouldn't be permanent)
5 > 3) both package.mask and empty keywords (this would be double masking,
6 > and again shouldn't be necessary)
7 >
8 > Thoughts?
9
10 The goal is avoid to install them without any type of interactions. I guess
11 empty keywords respect that and at the same time avoid us to write the
12 package.mask file.
13 --
14 Agostino Sarubbo
15 Gentoo Linux Developer