From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Cc: slis@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Sławek "slis" Lis
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 10:08:54
1 El dom, 14-04-2013 a las 11:04 +0100, Markos Chandras escribió:
2 > Good day,
3 >
4 > It is my pleasure to announce a new Gentoo developer. Sławek "slis"
5 > Lis is joining us from Limanowa, Poland and he will be assisting the
6 > sci team for now. Here is how he describes himself:
7 > "I'm mostly a computer programmer, than sysadm. My primary
8 > language is Python. I'm with gentoo from ~2003 (I don't
9 > remember exact date). I know several programming languages
10 > well, at work I'm also administer some apache/postfix/bind/postgres
11 > and so. My hobby is electronics and CNC. I work for a large company in
12 > electricity sector."
13 >
14 > Please give him a warm welcome.
17 Welcome slis! :D