From: Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o>
To: wizardedit@g.o
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-project] Re: New Developer: Austin English (wizardedit)
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 02:06:40
1 Hi Austin,
2
3 Welcome aboard!
4
5 "Justin <jlec>" <jlec@g.o> writes:
6
7 > In the wider open source world, I’m known for being the maintainer of
8 > Winetricks (https://github.com/Winetricks/winetricks) and a Wine
9 > developer (https://winehq.org). I also contribute to Tails
10 > (https://tails.boum.org/).
11
12 I am a daily user of wine. Please have my respect and appreciation.
13
14 > In the near future, I plan to upload various ebuilds we’ve been using
15 > internally, mostly python/json libraries, but plenty of others.
16
17 I would like to point out that gs-pypi of g-sorcery[1] by jauhien mostly
18 works out of the box. A semi-offical automated pypi overlay might be
19 easier to maintain in the long run.
20
21 Cheers,
22 Benda