From: "Aaron W. Swenson" <titanofold@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Ben Kohler (bkohler)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 13:12:41
1 Welcome!
2
3 What kind of beer, but, more importantly, when am I going to get some?
4
5 On June 25, 2018 3:20:02 AM EDT, Amy Liffey <amynka@g.o> wrote:
6 >Good day/night to everyone!
7 >
8 >It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
9 >
10 >Ben Kohler is joining us from Springfield, MO, USA
11 >He has been with us in Gentoo for quite a long time and working on
12 >various packages (and will continue his work as an official
13 >developer).
14 >Here is how he describes himself:
15 >
16 >"I like to do some outdoorsy stuff like hiking and kayaking and playing
17 >soccer.
18 >I also do some craftsman stuff like brewing beer and building
19 >furniture.
20 >I do some lazierstuff like drinking the beer and watching TV, too.
21 >
22 >I've been using Gentoo and involved in the community since 2004 or so,
23 >though in
24 >mostly in unofficial capacities. Some of you may know me from IRC, I'm
25 >pretty active
26 >there and have been a #gentoo operator for many years."
27 >
28 >Please give him a warm welcome !
29 >
30 >Best regards,
31 >Amy Liffey
34 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.