From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-project@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] [RFC] Triumvirate in Gentoo
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2020 07:54:14
1 >>>>> On Fri, 05 Jun 2020, Michał Górny wrote:
2
3 > On Thu, 2020-06-04 at 09:15 +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
4 >> This is something I wanted to discuss back in April but due to the peak
5 >> of covid pandemic I've delayed it. Today things seem to be improving
6 >> a bit, at least in Europe, so I'd like to bring it up now, especially
7 >> with the elections coming soon.
8
9 > By this paragraph I meant it's a rescheduled April Fool Day's. I'm
10 > sorry to everyone who took this seriously and lost their time and/or
11 > nerve over this.
12
13 So, no proscription lists [1] for Council members and Trustees?
14 I'm relieved. :)
15
16 [1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proscription#Proscription_of_43_BC