From: Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o>
To: gentoo-project@l.g.o, bkohler@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-project] New Developer: Ben Kohler (bkohler)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 22:16:45
1 On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 09:20:02 +0200
2 Amy Liffey <amynka@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Good day/night to everyone!
5 >
6 > It is my pleasure to announce the latest addition to our family.
7 >
8 > Ben Kohler is joining us from Springfield, MO, USA
9 > He has been with us in Gentoo for quite a long time and working on
10 > various packages (and will continue his work as an official developer).
11 > Here is how he describes himself:
12 >
13 > "I like to do some outdoorsy stuff like hiking and kayaking and playing
14 > soccer.
15 > I also do some craftsman stuff like brewing beer and building furniture.
16 > I do some lazierstuff like drinking the beer and watching TV, too.
17 >
18 > I've been using Gentoo and involved in the community since 2004 or so,
19 > though in
20 > mostly in unofficial capacities. Some of you may know me from IRC, I'm
21 > pretty active
22 > there and have been a #gentoo operator for many years."
23 >
24 > Please give him a warm welcome !
25 >
26 > Best regards,